Click here for a quote
Club Marine New Zealand Specializes in providing insurance products for pleasure-craft and commercial leisure craft.
Club Marine is unique and is the largest pleasure and commercial craft underwriting agency Australasia. But the most important thing that you can enjoy your boating, knowing that you and your family are well protected and that your insurance plan has been designed by boating people for boating people.
WHY INSURE WITH CLUB MARINE?
- On-the-water coverage in NZ waters up to 250 nautical miles offshore
- Fishing and ski equipment covered (up to $5,000 total, $500 per item)
- Lay up discounts of up to 60% for trailerable boats
- Personal Effects cover (up to $5,000 total, $500 per item)
- Liability cover for you when on someone else’s boat
- Liability cover of $5 million, with option to extend to $10 million
- Agreed Value option available (written valuation required)
- Bi-monthly edition of Club Marine Magazine
Subject to terms and conditions. Click here or call Club Marine 0800 88 2582.
If your boat is over 20 years of age or wooden, a current out of water survey, rig report or condition report may be required by Club Marine.
Custom Built, Multi Hulled and Racing Vessels are unique risks and need to be discussed with the Club Marine Team.
* Insurance is subject to the underwriting guidelines of Club Marine Insurance and is not available with any other discount offer. Insurance is underwritten by Allianz NZ Limited (Allianz) Inc. No. AK445514. Club Marine is a division of Allianz NZ Limited. Please read the Policy Wording available by phoning 0800 88 CLUB (0800 88 2582) before deciding if the product is right for you.