Burnsco Cruiser Card Terms and Conditions
Hauraki Marine Limited trading as Burnsco Marine and Leisure (“Burnsco”)
Each holder of a Burnsco Cruiser Card is bound by these Terms and Conditions, and any variation of them.
Each application for a Cruiser Card must be accompanied by a legible copy of a current Temporary Importation Document. Burnsco is required to keep a copy of this on file.
Burnsco reserves the right to cancel a Cruiser Card without notification should it suspect the holder is not eligible for GST free purchases.
- Each application for a Burnsco Cruiser Card is subject to acceptance by Burnsco in its absolute discretion.
- Burnsco Cruiser Card membership is only activated on receipt by Burnsco of a fully completed application form for a Burnsco Cruiser Card.
- Only individuals can apply for Burnsco Cruiser Card membership.
- A person may hold only one Burnsco Cruiser Card.
- Employees of Burnsco are not eligible to be Burnsco Cruiser Card holders.
- Burnsco Cruiser Card holders will receive regular Burnsco Card communications.
- All Burnsco Cruiser Cards remain the property of Burnsco.
- Burnsco is not responsible for lost or stolen Burnsco Cruiser Cards.
- Burnsco is not responsible for loss resulting from computer hardware failure or software errors or failure, or for fraud.
- Burnsco may cancel any Burnsco Cruiser Card membership at any time in its absolute discretion.
Subject to terms set by Burnsco from time to time in its absolute discretion, Rewards Vouchers may be earned by Burnsco Cruiser Card holders upon reaching thresholds for purchases made at Burnsco stores within the relevant Rewards period, in accordance with the following scale:
||Total Vouchers earned |
The current Rewards period runs from 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013.
Burnsco reserves the right to change this scale or purchase thresholds or Rewards period at any time in its absolute discretion. Burnsco may accept or refuse to allocate a sale towards purchase thresholds retrospectively in its absolute discretion.
- Burnsco may also offer bonus Rewards Vouchers from time to time on terms set by Burnsco in its absolute discretion.
- Purchases of Burnsco gift vouchers and purchases made with Rewards Vouchers or supplier vouchers may not count towards the purchase threshold.
- Burnsco reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Burnsco Rewards Programme in whole or in part at any time in its absolute discretion without prior notice. Burnsco is not obliged to give any consideration for purchases made up to that time.
- Rewards Vouchers can only be redeemed for goods and services sold at Burnsco stores, www.burnsco.co.nz, or at other nominated Burnsco Rewards Programme partners.
- Rewards Vouchers are redeemable by presenting a valid Burnsco Cruiser Card and a valid Rewards Voucher at the time of purchase.
- Rewards Vouchers will expire three months after issue.
- No change will be given for purchases valued at less than the face value of the Rewards Vouchers redeemed.
- Rewards Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Burnsco Vouchers may not be redeemed to buy a Burnsco gift voucher.
- Refunds will only be provided for goods and services purchased using a Burnsco Cruiser Card in accordance with the Burnsco refunds and returns policy. In the event of a refund or credit, the relevant purchase will not count towards the purchase thresholds.