*Term and conditions apply
BURNSCO 140th Anniversary Competition
Terms and Conditions
Make a purchase in July and automatically go in the draw to win your share of $1000 worth of Burnsco Gift Cards.
1. The promoter of the 140th Anniversary competition (Competition) is Burnsco.
2. The Competition is governed by these terms and conditions. By entering into the Competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
3. The competition commences on 1 July 2022 and closes on 31 July 2022. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry (Competition Period).
4. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents that are Burnsco Club Members (free to join if not already a member). Burnsco Club Members that provide their club member details and make a purchase from Burnsco (online or in store) are automatically entered into the competition. Burnsco Club Members will receive 1 entry into the draw for each day that they complete a purchase during the competition period.
5. All information relating to the Competition will be collected and stored by Burnsco in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 2020. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
6. Each of the 4 winners will win a NZ$250 Burnsco Gift Card. This can be collected from the Burnsco store of their choice.
7. A competition draw will take place on 4 occasions during the Competition Period, each for a $250 Burnsco Gift Card (each a “Competition Draw Date”) and will be conducted by Burnsco by random selection from all valid entries on that Competition Draw Date.
8. No Prize is transferable, exchangeable or refundable for cash, nor negotiable. Each Burnsco Gift Card prize is only redeemable in a Burnsco store or online at www.burnsco.co.nz for goods in stock and available for sale by Burnsco. No cash change will be given if any Gift Card is not spent in full. Only a replacement Burnsco Gift Card will be supplied for any validly returned goods. A lost or stolen Gift Card will not be replaced. All Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from issue.
9. Burnsco will endeavour to notify the winner of each prize via phone call within 7 days of the relevant Competition Draw Date when they were drawn.
10. If for any reason Burnsco is unable to make contact with a winner within 7 days of their relevant Competition Draw Date, the winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be drawn and the relevant Burnsco Gift Card prize will be given to the new winner.
11. Burnsco may require satisfactory proof of identity before releasing any prize to a winner.
12. If you are a winner, you consent to Burnsco’s use of your name and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store, in digital marketing and on the Burnsco website), and you acknowledge and agree that if you are unable or unwilling for any reason to fulfil such publicity and promotional requirements, your prize will be forfeit and will be re-drawn.
13. Burnsco staff and their immediate family and employees of any of Burnsco’s suppliers are ineligible to enter the Competition.
14. Burnsco will not be liable if, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned. This includes, but is not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Burnsco which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, any draw or delivery of any prize.
15. Burnsco has the right to suspend, delay or terminate the Competition, or any remaining part of the Competition, if Covid-19 Alert Level 3 or Level 4 is imposed on all or any part of New Zealand during the Competition Period. In this event, Burnsco has the right to determine that no prizes (or further prizes) will be awarded.
16. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Competition (including eligibility), the decision of Burnsco will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Burnsco in relation to the Competition will be entered into. 17. Burnsco reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, amend or suspend the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Any questions about this Competition should be referred to the Burnsco Marketing department whose contact details are:
Phone: 0800 10 20 41 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Burnsco Head Office
Half Moon Bay Marina
1 Ara Tai Drive