Assistant Branch Manager
Looking for an opportunity to step up your retail career into Management? We are fishing for a confident Assistant Branch Manager with a "can do" attitude to join the team at our Opua store. If you have a strong interest in boats, fishing and/or motorhomes and enjoy retail, this is a great opportunity to mix work with your passion! There's plenty of opportunity for career development in our national chain.
Do you thrive on exceeding and providing top-notch customer service? Come work in a well merchandised store, selling the latest and greatest equipment to like minded customers!
We need an energetic and motivated retail professional . You'll be personable, reliable, trustworthy and thrive of being part of a team whilst leading from the front.
It is Burnsco’s policy to support and recommend Covid-19 vaccination. Our goal is to have 100% vaccinated staff. Due to our Health and Safety obligations, applicants will be asked about their vaccination status and will only be considered for a role which, pursuant to the Company Covid-19 Health and Safety Risk Assessment, can reasonably safely be carried out by a person with that status. An applicant is under no obligation to disclose their vaccination status but if they do not wish to, we will be obliged to assume they are unvaccinated when assessing their health and safety risk due to Covid-19.
As well as a highly competitive salary, you'll also qualify for:
- an uncapped monthly bonus scheme
- fantastic staff discount on ALL our great products
- career opportunities from being part of a growing national company
- a great range of employment benefits including paying for your sailing/boating/fishing or NZMCA club membership, and offering a staff loyalty scheme and half price subsidy on RV hire
- free quality uniform, and more!
Requirements for this role
To apply, you will:
- you will be passionate about our product areas with practical boating, fishing and/or RV experience
- be a methodical, organised person
- have strong retail experience
- have a desire to develop your management experience
be able to work alternate weekends