Burnsco respects your privacy when you visit our website. We comply with the Privacy Act 1993 regarding how we collect, use, disclose, store and give access to personal information.
Why do we collect information?
Information is collected for the purposes of:
- Creating an online profile for you
- Processing your orders
- Notifying competition winners
- Telling you about new and existing products and services
- Giving you first class customer service
- Any other reason which we may notify at the time the information is collected
We may share your personal information:
- To our group companies or authorised service providers (e.g. in order to store the information); or
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries); or
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure
We take reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised use or unauthorised disclosure of the information to a third party.
Your access and correction
You are entitled to access and request a correction to your information. In fact we welcome you to update us on any changes of address or any other relevant information. Go to sign in at the top of this page.