The 75cv fishfinder/chartplotter provides crisp and clear traditional sonar images and ClearVu for detailed bottom structure from the GT20 transom transducer it comes with. The vivid colour palettes really punch out the fish so they are seen clearer.
Built-in G3 charts of NZ and Australia mean charting is of a high quality.
- Depth sounder, chartplotter, fishfinder
- 7'' 800 x 400 pixel screen
- Built-in detailed G3 marine charts for New Zealand and Australia included
- Detailed fishing charts show contour lines outlining holes, reefs and other bottom changes
- Comes with GT20 transom transducer that supplies 77/200 kHz traditional sonar along with ClearVu imaging (Please note: this unit is UHD capable but an extra transducer will need to be purchased)
- Wifi connectivity allows you to download software updates on the go via your smartphone using the Active Captain app.
- Wifi connectivity also allows you to install a 5" or 7" UHD2 unit next to each other and they can wirelessly share information like sonar, waypoints and routes.
- Quickdraw contours allow you to map your secret spots in more detail.
- MicroSD card slot for storing Quickdraw mapping and data. 32 GB maximum card size
- 500W RMS transmit power capable
- 5,000 waypoints, 50 saved tracks, 100 saved routes
- Built-in 5Hz GPS antenna
- Sailing features included
- Waterproof IPX7
- 2 year warranty
- 9-18 Volt, Typical draw 1A, Max draw 1.5A
- 4 Pin transducer port
- Please note this unit is NOT NMEA capable so it won't accept an external GPS antenna if you mount it in an area with poor satellite reception