Take control of your vessel by streaming boat data, control your Garmin autopilot or Fusion stereo and create waypoints using Bluechart G3 charts.
Sailors can create virtual start lines, use countdown timers and use tack assist to see whether you are headed or lifted.
Use it for other sports like golf, hiking, SUP, kayaking and more. You can also keep track of your heart rate, get emails and texts, listen to music and pay for your shopping.
- Incredible battery life. Up to 14 days between charges in smartwatch mode. 48 days in battery saver watch mode. 10 hours battery life when using GPS and music functionalities
- Stream all your sailing data to your watch to be in control of the race from your Garmin compatible chartplotter
- Race start countdown timer with virtual start line
- Mark waypoints and reads Blue Chart G3 marine charts
- Control compatible Garmin autopilots and steer your boat remotely
- Control selected Fusion stereos
- Satellite navigation equipped for accurate location and tracking anywhere in the world. Altimeter, compass and barometer all built in
- Built-in wrist heart rate monitor
- Receive texts and emails whether you're on the water, trail, golf course or just away from your phone
- Performance data for paddle boarding, swimming, canoeing, and more
- Garmin Golf compatible to upload scorecards on more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Topographical and Ski maps to navigate your next adventure. All major NZ ski resorts listed with maps and trail names
- Music: Sync playlists (2000 songs) from Spotify and Amazon Music to your watch for hours of phone free listening
- Pay for purchases with Garmin Pay contactless purchases to make your shopping easier and safer
- Blue silicone 22mm wrist strap
- Lens material: Corning® Gorilla® Glass DX
- Bezel material: Stainless steel
- Case material: Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover
- Weight 80 g (60g case only)
- Water rating 10ATM (100m) - suitable for all water activities except scuba diving
- Charging/data cable included in box