Permanent Sales Assistant
Westhaven Marina, Auckland City
We are looking for a down to earth, practical person to join our close-knit customer focused team at our Westhaven store.
If you have a passion for boats, fishing and/or motorhomes with experience in these areas and wanting to make retail a career, then this a great opportunity to mix work with pleasure! You will be bright, enthusiastic, personable and be keen to learn. Not only will you be working in a well merchandised store, you will be dealing with top quality products and providing the best advise to like minded customers. If you are fascinated by our huge range of products, you will love learning more about them and advising and helping our customers.
As well as a highly competitive salary, you'll also qualify for:
- an uncapped monthly bonus scheme
- fantastic staff discount on ALL our great products
- career opportunities from being part of a growing national company
- ongoing, comprehensive training
- long service awards
- an annual RV subsidy
- free quality uniform, and more!
Requirements for this role
To apply, you will:
- you will be passionate about our product areas with practical boating, fishing and/or RV experience
- be friendly with a hardworking disposition
- strive to provide excellent customer service
- have a "can do" attitude
- be capable of a "on your feet" all day job
- prior retail experience is helpful, but not obligatory, if you meet our other essentials!
This Permanent position can be either Full or Part Time. This role includes working alternate weekends and some public holidays.
It is Burnsco’s policy to support and recommend Covid-19 vaccination. Our goal is to have 100% vaccinated staff. Due to our Health and Safety obligations, applicants will be asked about their vaccination status and will only be considered for a role which, pursuant to the Company Covid-19 Health and Safety Risk Assessment, can reasonably safely be carried out by a person with that status. An applicant is under no obligation to disclose their vaccination status but if they do not wish to, we will be obliged to assume they are unvaccinated when assessing their health and safety risk due to Covid-19.