Te Rapa, Hamilton
We're looking for an enthusiastic, energetic person to join our crew at our Te Rapa store.
Get on board with a fast-growing, successful national chain and dive into the retail career opportunities offered at Burnsco. Many of our branch managers and assistant managers started with Burnsco in a sales role. With our comprehensive training programme and the friendly support of your management team, coupled with our Company's on-going expansion, we're keen to help you progress and develop your career.
This permanent position can be flexible with making this role full or part time but you do need to be able to work at least 3 days per week including alternate weekends and some public holidays.
As well as a highly competitive salary, you'll also qualify for:
- an uncapped monthly bonus scheme
- fantastic staff discount on ALL our great products
- career opportunities from being part of a growing national company
- ongoing, comprehensive training
- long service awards
- an annual RV subsidy
- free quality uniform, and more!
Requirements for this role
To apply, you will:
- you will be passionate about our product areas with practical boating, fishing and/or RV experience
- be friendly with a hardworking disposition
- strive to provide excellent customer service
- have a "can do" attitude
- be capable of an "on your feet" all day job
prior retail experience is helpful, but not obligatory, if you meet our other essentials!