*Term and conditions apply
We're looking for an enthusiastic, energetic person to join the crew at our Seaview store.
Get on board with a fast-growing, successful chain and dive into the retail career opportunities offered at Burnsco. Many of our branch managers and assistant managers started with Burnsco in a sales role. With our comprehensive training programme and the friendly support of your management team, coupled with our Company's on-going expansion, we're keen to help you progress and develop your career.
- a competitive pay
- an uncapped monthly bonus scheme
- fantastic staff discount
- a free annual membership of a sailing, fishing or other relevant club or NZMCA
- a generous subsidy on a RV rental
- free quality uniform
- full training and stimulating work in a friendly environment - and more!
Requirements for this role
To succeed in this role you will have:
- a passion for boats, fishing and/or motorhomes
- a keenness to learn about our huge product range in order to assist and advise our customers with their purchases.
- a friendly, positive personality and will thrive in our customer-focused, 'can do' Burnsco culture.
This permanent position can be flexible with making this role full or part time but you do need to be able to work at least 4 days per week including alternate weekends and some public holidays.