*Term and conditions apply
Our staff are central to our business.
Working at Burnsco is different to working for other retailers:
CAREER DEVELOPMENT IS IMPORTANT
Most of our branch managers and senior management have grown into these roles from sales positions at Burnsco.
To develop your career we provide:
- A thorough Induction Programme
- Ongoing product and skills training
- Management training
- Opportunities for career growth in our growing Australasian network
- Annual performance reviews to encourage both personal & career growth
WE LEAD THE MARKET IN PAY
As well as salary, permanent staff receive:
- An uncapped monthly bonus based on team sales – and yes! It pays out
- A very generous staff discount for you and your family
- Free quality uniform including comfortable fast drying GILL shorts
- Free annual membership of a relevant club (yachting, fishing, RV, etc)
- An annual subsidy to enable you to attend Coastguard or similar industry training courses
- A contribution towards RV hire in NZ or AU (min hire period 1 week) every 24 months
- Service Awards celebrating your milestones with the Group
- Regular team and social events
YOU'RE NOT A NUMBER AT BURNSCO
We're big enough to have state of the art IT, point of sale and stock management systems and a responsive Head Office that can provide you the support you need.
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES REALISE
Many people do not realize that retail can be well remunerated, particularly at branch management level. At Burnsco we value our staff highly and reward them accordingly, making your journey with Burnsco an excellent choice to support you and your family.