Ball Bearing Orbit Blocks™ boast the highest strength-to-weight ratio available. This is achieved through all-composite reinforced polymer materials and multiple attachment options.
Their precision design provides the optimum number of ball bearings for minimum friction while weight reduction is achieved through the use of fibre-reinforced composites in the block head, cleat arms and beckets.
- Highest working load in its class
- Secure, versatile and secure attachement
- Low profile and compact
- Sheave 30 mm
- Max. Rope 8 mm
- M.W.L.300 kg
- B. L.600 kg
- Weight 21 g
- Becket suits up to 6mm (1/4‚Äù) line.
- Total block load. Load on becket not to exceed 31% of block load. ie. M.W.L 140kg (307lb), B.L. 280kg (614lb).
- Suitable for 4:1 system at rated block load.