*Term and conditions apply
CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES CUT-OFF DATES
RURAL DELIVERIES: Wednesday, 14th December (until 12pm)
RESIDENTIAL DELIVERIES: Monday 19th December (until 12pm)
General courier items can now be sent to Napier, Hastings, Gisborne, Havelock North and Wairoa.
If you are expecting a parcel at the above destinations, please ensure there’s an available receiver and the address is accessible before sending items.
For live updates, please check the Network Status here https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/network-status/#dashboard
Each product on our website is displayed with an estimated delivery time. This is an estimate of the time it will take for the goods to reach you in New Zealand once your payment is confirmed.
Your product will be shipped by courier or freight company depending on your selection of goods. Consignment details will be emailed to you allowing you to track your order using the carrier’s website.
Please email us email@example.com or call us on 0800 10 20 41 if you have a query about delivery.
Please note that dates given for delivery are the best estimate and are given in good faith but are not to be treated as a condition of the sale. No claim shall be made by you on account of late delivery however caused. Late delivery shall not constitute a breach of this contract by us, and you shall not be entitled to cancel the contract because of late delivery.
Burnsco Club Member Exclusive
FREE Standard Delivery for Online Orders Terms and Conditions
FREE Standard Delivery for Online Orders over $99
- Our Standard shipping rate is $5.99
- The Standard Shipping rate applies to parcels sized around the same as a shoe box
- You must be logged into your Burnsco Club online to receive FREE Standard Delivery
- Free standard delivery is only eligible on orders where the total cart value, including any discounts given, is over $99
- If your parcel is bigger than the standard parcel size, an extra charge will apply and the Standard Shipping rate will be discounted from your total shipping rate
- If your parcel contains DG products, an extra charge will apply and the Standard Shipping rate will be discounted from your total shipping rate
- If your delivery address is Rural or on an Island, an extra charge will apply and the Standard Shipping rate will be discounted from your total shipping rate
- Any additional freight charges and discounts will be displayed at the checkout area while you are placing your order
- You must be logged into your Burnsco Club account to receive Free Standard Delivery
Selected products sold at Burnsco are considered Dangerous Goods.
These are identified on our website by a DG logo on the product page like this one
But what does that mean to you, the customer?
Delivery timeframes and costs may be higher for Dangerous Goods, and some Dangerous Goods are Click & Collect only and available in-store.
Keep reading below to find out more.
Shipping and Delivery Timeframes:
- Certain types and/or quantities of Dangerous Goods CAN be sent through the Burnsco delivery network, provided the correct process is followed.
- Please note: Because Dangerous Goods cannot travel by air and need to travel by road, allow at least three days for delivery, especially if the parcel is travelling between islands.
- An additional Dangerous Goods shipping charge will be added to your order, should you choose to have your order shipped to your address. For Click & Collect orders, no shipping charge will be applied. For DG returns, please see our Returns Page.
- Some Dangerous Goods can not be shipped, but you can still place a Click & Collect online order and Collect them from the nearest store, alternatively, you can buy them in all Burnsco stores.