Series 40 Ball Bearing Orbit Block™ Single, becket, swivel head
Kilogram for kilogram of working load, BB and RT Orbit Blocks™ are the world's lightest. The unique orbital design allows the bearing to only be in the active areas of the floating sheave. This minimises the mass of the inactive return race and hub.
- Ultra Lightweight
- Low friction 2-stage Orbital ball bearing system
- Highest working load in its class
- Low profile and compact
- High performance cleating
- Swivel shackle head for unlimited block rotation.
- Stainless steel shackle head for ultimate durability and compatibility with harsh fixing points.
- Ultra low profile integrated becket.
- Sheave 40 mm
- Max. Rope 9 mm
- M.W.L. 325 kg
- B. L. 650 kg
- Weight 44 g