Automatic charging and maintenance for vehicle and motorcycle batteries, with reconditioning mode.
The MXS 5.0 is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger which gives unrivalled performance for lead acid batteries from 1.2-110Ah. It comes with automatic temperature compensation built in which ensures the best charging performance, even in the most extreme conditions.
The MXS 5.0 also includes battery diagnosis to establish whether your battery can receive and retain a charge, patented automatic desulphation program, an AGM option which maximises the performance life of most Stop/Start batteries and a special Recondition mode for reconditioning deeply discharged batteries. The MXS 5.0 uses CTEK's patented float/pulse system, which is the most efficient maintenance mode when a battery is connected for long periods.
- Input: 240V, Output: 12V, Charge rate: 5A
- 8 stage fully automatic charge algorithm
- Charge Voltage
Charges at 14.4V for most batteries, 14.7V for AGM batteries
- 0.8A charge mode for small batteries or 5A charge for bigger batteries
- Reconditioning charge for Wet or Ca/Ca batteries at 15.8V
- Patented Float/Pulse maintenance and diagnosis of battery condition
- Rated Voltage: AC 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Back current drain : <1Ah/month
- Can be left permanently attached to the battery without the risk of overcharging
- Operating temperate range: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- IP65 rating for water and dust ingress
- Suitable for Lead acid, WET, MF, Calcium, AGM and GEL batteries 1.2Ah-110Ah and maintains larger batteries up to 160Ah
- Supplied with M6 connect eyelet cable and connect clamp cable
- Dimensions: 38(h) x 168(w) x 65(d) mm, Weight 0.6kg
- 5 year warranty
- Supplier part number: 40-612